- The allocated time for each presentation is 10 minutes followed by a 5 minute discussion (unless otherwise specified). All speakers are asked to keep to the allocated time.
- Presentations should be in PowerPoint format and presented in English.
- Speakers are required to submit their presentation to verify that the file is in working order. To do so, they should: * Preferably, send their presentation to email@example.com before October 16th.
*Otherwise, go to the registration and information desk at the Jaarbeurs venue with your presentation on a USB memory stick at least 2 hours before the start of the session.
- Format/Size: Posters should be in portrait format, with a size of Ao (119 x 85cm).
- Installation and removal of posters:
- Posters should be installed between 8.00 and 9.00 hours in October 17th.
- Install your poster at the designated place. All posters have been numbered (numbers can be found in the abstract book and all poster presenters have received a list of poster numbers).
- It will not be possible to install the poster on October 16th.
- Posters can be removed between 13.30 and 18.00 hours on October 19th.
- All posters that are not removed before 18.00 hours on October 19th will be removed by the organization.
- Viewing of the posters will be on:
- Morning coffee break
- Lunch break
- Afternoon coffee break
Each poster presenter is expected to be in attendance for discussion of their poster during the poster viewing schedules listed above. Please see the final conference programme for exact timing of the breaks and lunches.
- The three best posters will be awarded during the closing ceremony.
- Specific content as well as communication skills will be judged by a jury selected by the IACR 2017 Programme Committee:
- Dr Rama
- Dr Katanoda
- Dr Visser
- Mr Ferlay